By popular demand, we’ve added a data source integration for Method, an API that allows developers to retrieve data about a user’s liabilities such as credit cards, mortgages, and student loans – all with just the user’s phone number.
A Pave + Method integration allows you to retrieve a complete view of a user’s recurring loan payment history and enrich it with Method liability data including balances, next payment due date, interest rates, and more.
Why this matters
To date, getting a complete view of a user’s loan payment history alongside the details of the loan including the balance, term length, and interest rate has been a painful and often manual process.
Pave’s pre-built Method integration detects recurring loan payments in bank data and unifies it with the Method’s loan metadata to answer questions like:
- Did the user experience missed or late loan payments in the past?
- What is the user’s debt to income ratio?
- What is the user’s average account balance when making a loan payment?
Pave + Method Use Cases
- Cashflow Underwriting: Drive lift in your credit and fraud risk models
- Personalize debt management experiences: Allow your users to see all of their loans in one place. Recommend optimal debt payoff plans based on their cashflows and interest rates
- Manage overdraft and ACH risk: Verify upcoming loan due dates against the user’s account balance to anticipate potential overdrafts or ACH returns.
- Personalize refinancing offers: Monitor your users’ loan history and proactively offer loan refinancing options.
Here are some FAQs to get you started.
Which Method payloads can I upload to the Pave API?
How can I upload Method payloads to the Pave API?